Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chemo Week

Kicked off what I believe to be my 13th round of Chemo on Thursday night. I take 430 MG of Temodar, over five straight nights. Similar to Shark Week except with a bunch of nausea and fatigue. The Wings had practice last night in preparation for our home tilt with Boston. The team had a good run, but I didn't get back to the hotel until midnight. Took my Zofran, Ativan, melatonin and had to wait an hour to take Temodar. Needless to say it was a late night. 2 days down and 3 to go!

I will spend most of the day at the hotel in bed. I really miss my family when I'm travelling on chemo - I feel awful the entire day and it is hard to not be with the girls. Brogann is a great nurse and the kids are so funny right now...it is impossible not to to smile we you are with them.

MIDNIGHT SNACK - TEMODAR


BREAKFAST - KEPPRA, ZOFRAN, BACTRIM, LISINOPRIL, AMLODIPINE

No comments:

Post a Comment