Friday, June 18, 2010

Twenty Minute Workout

Only three weeks before the first face-off in Manchester. I'm must admit I have been feeling great. After my trip to Toronto I have spent some amazing time with the girls, partied with my wife and continued to dominate Monday night old timers lacrosse...'keeper had my number last week, transitioned to a feeder and ended up with 8 apples - all behind the back passes.

Training is going awesome. Running, lifting and getting in the goal - at least two of the three every day. I'm feeling strong and quick - all relative of course, but I'm giving it my best. I have actually pulled some old VHS tapes of the Twenty Minute Workout aerobics program. Killing my cardio. PX90 has nothing on these ladies in leg warmers.

I have cleaned up head since the last post and actually started the "much discussed" chemo last night. Lifted and took shots this morning without problem. I won't really feel it until Sunday.

Speaking of chemo. Everyone is always asking me what it feel likes. Watch the clip below...at about 40 seconds you will get an idea.

Cracked Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment